VinPro brings vineyard worker training to the producer’s doorstep via a comprehensive series of training courses, which are in line with the progress of the wine grape season.
The series is based on the VinPro DVD Training Package, Vineyard Practices for Vineyard Workers, which is aimed at vineyard workers and team leaders. Each course is presented as a one day training session.
The cost for each one day session is R200 per person (incl VAT). This includes:
- Theory and practical
- Attendance certificate
- NQF level 1 accreditation on request
The series comprises six courses, namely:
- Vineyard Establishment: 19 – 28 May 2015
- Pruning: 2 June – 14 July 2015
- Irrigation: 18 – 25 August 2015
- Disease and Pest Control: 1 – 17 September 2015
- Vine Development: 6 – 13 October 2015
- Canopy Management: 20 October – 12 November 2015.
The series is presented in the following regions, from May to November: Olifants River, Robertson, Worcester/Breedekloof, Paarl, Stellenbosch and Swartland. View the Trade Diary for specific dates in your region.
The training courses are made possible by a financial contribution from the VinPro Foundation.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Contact Kachné Ross at 021 276 0453 or email@example.com.