Adapting to international and domestic market trends, taking wine tourism to the next level and a new strategic framework for the wine industry. These are some of the key aspects relating to wine businesses that will be discussed at the tenth annual Nedbank VinPro Information Day.
The event will take place on 22 January 2015, in a new time slot from 09:30 to 14:00. In response to previous capacity constraints, the Information Day has also been moved to the main auditorium at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
The programme includes:
- Economic outlook (Nicky Weimar, Nedbank)
- International wine trends (Jancis Robinson, acclaimed international wine writer)
- Domestic and African markets (To be confirmed)
- Seasonal overview and harvest expectations (Francois Viljoen, VinPro)
- Agriculture as game-changer in the economy (Minister Alan Winde – Western Cape Department of Agriculture, Economic Development and Tourism)
- Taking wine tourism to the next level (Alayne Reesberg, Design Capital Cape Town)
- Wine Industry Strategic Exercise (Rico Basson, VinPro).
Download Registration form
Registration is compulsory, and closes 22 December 2014.
VinPro members: R450 per person
Non-members: R600 per person
Contact Patricia Jordaan on tel 021 276 0429 or at email@example.com.