The Consumer Goods and Services Ombud (CGSO) has recently conducted market research, after which several wineries have been identified as not participating.
For ease of reference, please follow these links:
- List of participants (1,161 members), including several wineries/wine brands.
- More detail on the fee structure. Starting from an annual fee of R1 680 (turn-over of ± R1 million) to ± R5 500 (turn-overof between R100 million to R500 million).
- Relevant detail and general questions are covered in the FAQ-section.
- How to prove your turn-over? You can provide CGSO with a copy of your latest financials or a letter from your auditors.
- If you want to register, complete the application on-line.
- In the event of any questions and/or clarification needed around a specific winery/business entity, Kindly submit a detailed motivation delineating the relevant activities for consideration to the CGSO. Or via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vinpro and the broader alcoholic beverage industry collaborates closely with the Consumer Goods Council, among others on making available an Illicit Trade & Counterfeit Hotline for anonymous reporting and follow-up by the relevant authorities.
Vinpro would like to encourage its members to consider participation. In the event of any reservation(s) and/or additional information needed, contact the CGSO directly, or contact Vinpro at the details below with any suggestions/remarks or recommendations (pertaining to wineries) that Vinpro is willing to address further as a collective with the CGSO.
ENQUIRIES: Christo Conradie, tel 021 276 0429 or email email@example.com.