VinPro currently has an opportunity for a dynamic person to join our team. The Transformation & Development Internship is a one year contract at a remuneration of R5 000 per month.
The main purpose of this position is to provide project specific administrative support for initiatives aimed at promoting and accelerating transformation throughout the wine value chain. The individual will report to the Transformation and Development Officer and be responsible for the following;
- Create and maintain a diary that keeps track of activities of different departments at VinPro as these relate to B-BBEE.
- Manage feedback surveys from beneficiaries of various initiatives.
- Assist with logistics for all VinPro Foundation and B-BBEE promotional or supportive events.
- Assist with the administration of relevant committees such as the SA Wine Industry Transformation Unit & Wine Grape Commodity Project Allocation Committee.
- Develop & maintain a filing system.
- Carry out ad hoc social media (twitter) page updates for the VinPro Foundation.
The minimum requirements are:
- Junior qualification in administration or a related field.
- Strong administrative and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to interact confidently with diverse stakeholder base.
- A passion and a basic understanding of Transformation.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) competence.
- Prioritisation skills and motivation.
The position has been created to support and encourage youth job experience and exposure.
In terms of VinPro’s employment equity plan, preference will be given to candidates from a historically disadvantaged background.
Interested candidates should email their CV’s and a 1 page motivation letter to Maretha Cillié (firstname.lastname@example.org) before or on 15 February 2017.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.