A series of Local Market Workshops will enable you as a wine business owner, CEO, brand strategist or marketer to take your brand to the next level.
- 8 million South Africans can be your wine brand’s next ambassadors
- Four consumer segments hold the key
- The tools have been developed for you; now use it!
The South African wine and brandy industry aims to grow local wine sales volumes from 350 million litres in 2015 to 450 million litres per annum in 2025, along with value growth. A Local Market Strategy was developed to this end.
EACH LOCAL MARKET WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- Developing or realigning your Marketing Plan
- Receiving a Marketing Template
- Learning how to target the four consumer segments
BOOK ONLINE BY CLICKING ON THE DATES BELOW:
22 Aug: House of Four Cousins, Robertson
30 Aug: L’Avenir, Stellenbosch
31 Aug: De Zalze Lodge, Stellenbosch
6 Sept: Opstal Estate, Rawsonville
13 Sept: Rhebokskloof, Paarl
27 Sept: Die Keldery, Vredendal
08:30 Registration & Coffee
09:00 Setting the scene
10:45 Coffee break
11:15 Session 1
14:00 Session 2
Carlin Cloete at 021 276 0460, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
** ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE PER WORKSHOP. BOOK SOON TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
AN INITIATIVE OF: