The Nedbank VinPro Information Day was held on 22 January 2015 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC). Adapting to international and domestic market trends, taking wine tourism to the next level and a new strategic framework for the wine industry. These were some of the key aspects relating to wine businesses that were discussed at the tenth annual Nedbank VinPro Information Day.
Download the presentations below:
- Download Programme
- Download Economic outlook – Nicky Weimar (Economist, Nedbank)
- Download Domestic and African markets – Craig Irving (Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Insights Agency)
- Download Seasonal overview and harvest expectations – Francois Viljoen (Manager: Consultation Service, VinPro)
- Download Agriculture as game-changer in the economy – Minister Alan Winde (Western Cape Department of Agriculture, Economic Development and Tourism)
- Download Taking wine tourism to the next level – Alayne Reesburg (Chief Executive Officer, Design Capital Cape Town)
- Download Wine Industry Strategic Exercise – Rico Basson (Chief Executive Officer, VinPro)
- Download Presenter profiles.
Contact Lee-Anne Davidson at tel 021 276 0460 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.