The Nedbank VinPro Information Day was held on 23 January 2014 at Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West. With renewed challenges facing the wine industry, specialists once again gave an overview of the challenges and opportunities in wine industry for the year ahead.
Download the presentations below:
• Download Programme
• Download Economic outlook – Johann Els (Senior Economist, Old Mutual)
• Download Trends in the international wine market – Mike Veseth (Author, The Wine Economist)
• Download Seasonal overview and harvest expectations – Francois Viljoen (Manager: Consultation Service, VinPro)
• Download Prospects in the domestic wine market – Phillip Retief (Chief Executive Officer, Van Loveren)
• Download VinPro key industry perspectives – Rico Basson (Managing Director, VinPro)
• Download South Africa’s competitiveness in the global context – Stephen Rannekleiv (Executive Director: Food & Agribusiness Research, Rabobank)
• Download The future of Africa – Guy Lundy (Principal: Odgers Berndtson)
• Download Presenter profiles
Contact Lee-Anne Davidson at tel 021 276 0460 or e-mail email@example.com.