News

Page 2 of 7912345...Last »
An insider’s guide to Stellenbosch

An insider’s guide to Stellenbosch

Celebrate the last days of winter discovering lesser-known gems in South Africa’s oldest wine region. By Maryke Visagie With a winemaking history stretching back to the 1700s, Stellenbosch boasts some of the Cape’s most renowned wine estates. But the region also has...
Waterwys in Israel

Waterwys in Israel

Wanneer waterskaarste permanent jou voorland is, moet jy volhoubare planne beraam om water noukeurig te monitor en bestuur. Israel bied ’n goeie leerskool hiervoor.  As daar een land is wat ’n dubbele dosis wateruitdagings het, is dit Israel. Tog kry dié landbouers...
Wyn van oorsprong se oorsprong

Wyn van oorsprong se oorsprong

’n Mens kan sê Simonsig se besluit in 1968 om sy eie wyne te bemark was die begin van die moderne Suid-Afrikaanse wynbedryf.  Nie ’n jaar gaan verby nie sonder dat die Suid-Afrikaanse wynbedryf homself op die skouer klop en gelukwens met ’n luisterryke geskiedenis wat...
Who moved my model?

Who moved my model?

The number of wine producers in South Africa has dropped by 25% from 2007 to last year. The remaining 75% may have to consider new ways to survive and thrive in the changing world of wine.  In March the world’s biggest coffee shop chain, Starbucks, introduced rooibos...
Find your bee match

Find your bee match

A dedicated platform now makes it easier for you to find your ideal BEE (or commercial) match.  Black economic empowerment (BEE) is not only the right thing to do. If you find the right partner, it can benefit all the parties involved. The wine industry’s Business...
Page 2 of 7912345...Last »