Become a Member
Today more than ever, wine producers are faced with challenges at various levels that impact on their business. It is therefore imperative that producers are represented on a variety of relevant forums, kept updated on wine industry developments that affect them and have access to specialised services in order to compete in the global market.
VinPro fulfils all three of these needs, including free subscription to WineLand Media’s monthly WineLand magazine and annual Wynboer Technical Yearbook. Members also qualify for discount on certain VinPro events, products and services.
The application requirements for VinPro membership are as follows:
- Wine Grape Producer: Produce at least 5 (five) tons of wine grapes in the Republic of South Africa for the production of wine, spirits or juice.
- Wine Grape and Wine Producer: Produce at least 5 (five) tons of wine grapes in the Republic of South Africa and make wine from it for marketing purposes.
- Wine Processor: Process at least 5 (five) tons of wine grapes in die Republic of South Africa to wine, spirits or juice.
- Affiliated General: No specific requirements, except that the person or body should work/be employed in the South African wine industry.
- Affiliated Wine Trader: Trading at least 5 000 litres of wine, brandy or juice in the Republic of South Africa for domestic or export purposes.
A different membership fee is applicable to each category. Download the membership categories for detailed information.